Friday, May 23, 2008

this just popped into my head... (where the magic happens)

so i thought i'd share it with the innernets.

scene: my house. PS (potential suitor comes over for the first time)

i'm giving PS a guided tour of my place and when i get to my bedroom i choose to say "this is the place where the magic happens." for some reason, this strikes me as both funny and appropriate at this moment in time.

cut to several hours later when PS and i are cozied up on the couch making out. PS turns to me and says "should we take this to the place where the magic happens?" which for some reason turns me so sour on the whole situation that i'm suddenly not that into him.

we broke up shortly thereafter. for some reason there wasn't much magic, where the magic happens.

don't know why that's in my head today...

it's friday, just go with it.

1 comment:

little ms. notetaker said...

This made me snort I laughed so hard. Much love to you!