Tuesday, October 23, 2007

copenhagen in lists

to be updated throughout the remainder of my trip:

likes:
  • the convention center has natural light
  • hot danish men
  • loads of fresh fish and lox
  • the delicious steak i had for dinner last night
  • my hired driver with a mohawk
  • one night of full sleep
  • beautiful architecture
  • the hope of freedom from work on thursday
  • the fancy soaps at the hotel (you might get them if you're my next house guest)
  • giant towels with little hooks to hang them up
  • the brisk cold air
  • funny little coffee machines that actually make decent coffee

dislikes:

  • my lack of comfort in the euro shower (that floor is soaked every day)
  • the weak dollar makes everything extra expensive
  • the toilet paper is not at all soft and instead causes chaffing
  • getting lost with my mohawked driver
  • spending most parts of most nights watching movies on my computer
  • my funny closet that's really not a closet

No comments: