Thursday, June 26, 2008

a little bit fuzzy

lately i've taken to going out on a saturday morning (or sometimes other mornings) and getting from point a to point b without putting in my contacts or wearing my glasses. (note: i'm always walking, i don't drive without my eyes in.)

my eyes aren't horrible and i, for a brief time, like the haziness or it all; like the world's a bit muted. i like that i can watch the world in big giant blobs of color, appreciating the bright green on the trees, but not the individual leaves; the person walking their dog, knowing they're wearing a red top but having no idea if it's a man or a woman, a fleece or a t-shirt.

once i arrive at my destination, everything becomes clear again (b/c i'm close) but for a few moments i enjoy feeling anonymous b/c nothing in my life is clear.

just thursday morning ramblings...

No comments: