Friday, December 15, 2006

i thought i'd have something

to report today.

last night was the company holiday party and pretty much these things are always recipe for disaster. disaster probably did ensue, but it must've been after i left.

we had stormy, stormy weather in pdx last night - you probably heard about it on your news too. my family called this morning b/c they'd heard all about trees down and power outages and whatnot - i made it to the party despite the weather.

rosie stopped me from ordering a third drink (my first above and beyond the two ticket allotment) and i think that small gesture is what saved me from having a story to tell today.

instead, i left at a proper 10:30 and was in my bed at 11. no-kool aid for me at this company party.

enjoy your weekend, readers. i'll try to do something suitably ridiculous this weekend just so you'll have something to chuckle about (likely you'll just be glad that you weren't with me or didn't take me there) on monday.

xo.

No comments: