Tuesday, December 12, 2006

last night i...

fell off the elliptical machine at the gym in what may have been one of my funniest moments this month!

i'm not exactly sure what happened other than the fact that i hopped up on that machine ready to take it by storm and somehow lost my balance and fell right off. the worst part about it was that no one acknowledged that it happened. normally, i would be happy that no one acknowledged my embarrassing moment b/c that would mean no one would have seen it, but there is no way that this went unnoticed! when i was laughing out loud about the whole thing, it would've been wholly appropriate for someone to laugh with me.

in the end everything was fine and i was forced to work out with extra vigor to compensate for my embarrassment so i guess that's good.

it's way better than my freak gym accident of 2005 when i somehow dropped my iPod shuffle and it hit my foot only to get lost in the treadmill forever (seriously they took the treadmill apart and never found that sucker).

officially, reason 34958 why you can't take me anywhere.

No comments: