Friday, March 28, 2008

random tidbits

just thought i utilize your friday time and regale you with some tidbits that are all things "the link".

um, maybe i mentioned, in ohsaymypreviouspost (ahem) that i was maybe taking a break from the dating. apparently i am a liar. a big fat liar, people. b/c um, i'm not. activities relating to men that have occurred this week:

  • twice randomly tried to meet up with my new friend T (in my defense i also wanted to support a new local establishment and since T lives appox. 2 ft. from my door {not really} it made sense in mind). for one reason or another didn't actually see T either time so we will be dating on sunday.
  • made plans with the hunter for saturday - my goal here (apparently) is to spend my bday weekend with people who don't actually know its my bday. b/c, um, that makes sense
  • turned the corner while driving home from work the other day and made crazy eye contact and smiled at the guy going the other direction. help me gods, what am i supposed to do with that tidbit?
  • was shamelessly hit on by my banker yesterday when trying to remedy an issue with my account. scary - this man has access to my financial information....again, what am i to do with that?
  • met one hairy scary last night while out with girl doctor.

HMPFH!!

in other news, just b/c i haven't embarrassed myself in front of the innernets lately, i'll leave you with this:

yesterday i wore jeans to work (i do this about once a week when clients and meetings permit). i was rocking this current pair of favorite jeans (ever since my other favorite jeans became un-work wearable due to a freak accident that left me with a hole in the right knee) and trotted around in my cute sweater all day.

last night as i'm getting ready to meet girl doctor, i take a quick peek at my rear in the mirror (you know, just in case i ran into T) and notice that there is a gigantic tear down the back of my pants. um, a tear! that i, um, had no idea was there and wore around work all day! seriously, how did this happen? normally when things rip you hear it and i haven't gained a ton of weight so it's not like these jeans were straining against my ass or anything...so seriously, what?!

if you're my work colleague and you caught a glimpse of this yesterday 1) i'm sorry, 2) shame on you for not telling me and 3) thank goodness for black under garments - maybe you thought it was shadow?

anywho, that's me in a nutshell.

1 comment:

Weena said...

I have decided to forego the eHarmony plight. Especially after the last guy I got matched with, Zeb, said that important things to find in mate were "a woman who likes to have lots of sex and has lots of money." I've decided to go back to meeting people the old fashioned way... at the bar! :) They can't be any worse than Zeb!