Friday, June 19, 2009

Loser

i seem to be losing things left and right lately, mostly accessories. In the past few weeks, I've lost all of the following:

  • 2 of the 5 rings belonging to my stackable ring set - one fell into the deep wastebasket in the women's bathroom at work, the other i lost in the LA airport. for the record, i did dig through a portion of the wastebasket, but then go embarrassed and just let it go.
  • my silver matte dome ring. i took it with me to seattle a couple weeks ago, i did not return home with it
  • my fabulous silver flower ring, the last time i saw it was on my cruise

the good news is that none of these was expensive (thankfully), but they were some of my current favorite accessories, no more.

in other good news, today i'm wearing a button down shirt and the ladies aren't busting out of it so if that's not a good monday, i don't know what is.

No comments: