Wednesday, November 22, 2006

of note...

through all the bad dates and serious relationships and things of that nature over the past few years, i seem to have lost my game (whatever game i may have had at some point in my life). take this snapshot from earlier this week:

just for background (and the record). i am not hot gym girl - never have been, never will be. i'm sweaty, trying to loose a few pounds, but mostly hoping to just tone, lots of clothes to cover up my legs which i don't so much like gym girl. i don't wear tiny tank tops or short shorts and no one EVER talks to me at the gym (unless they are my trainer in which case, much like the sorority, it was because i paid them to talk to me - haha!)

at any rate, the other night i was at the gym lifting some weights and generally beefing up my tough-o-meter when hot gym guy (HGG) starts using a machine right next to were i'm working on the ole biceps. out of the blue HGG turns to me and says "i didn't take your machine did i?".

me: "no, because if you did i would beat you up." (me making punching motions with my hands)

HGG: "phew, well i'm glad that didn't happen."

note: here's the part where if you were me you maybe would've said something witty back.

me: "yeah, because i'm tough." and then...i promptly finished my set and walked away.

way to go self, way to go.

#####

this smooth move concludes the scheduled postings for this week. you may hear more depending on how things go on the big day (turkey day, sillies), but here's wishing all No Kool-Aid Here readers a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: