Tuesday, November 21, 2006

a thanks for something

it's turkey week! (or thanksgiving week for most of you).

i'm in a bit of a weird spot this year. i know, i know me in a weird spot? never... but this year for the turkey time i belong neither here nor there, just somewhere in the middle. i have had three different people ask me what's wrong with me this week. and honestly, i don't think anything but maybe something. we'll call it holidays.

since i'm not big on the mushy give thanks posts, i thought i'd share some pics from my trip to germany and thank that country for a glorious kick off to November.



me tearing it up until 5AM (whoops!) also i apparently have no chin when dancing


drinking beer munich style (you have to rest that stein on your wrist b/c it's so heavy)



munich view from the clock tower


munich likes lions like every other city has had it's fun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you dancing! Cute outfit too! Remember "Steak-giving" or even the "B@#ch Lorraine" Thanksgiving? Ah, seems so long ago... Talk to you soon, Coho