Tuesday, April 24, 2007

so incredibly self-centered...

that i'm probably about to spontaneously combust. just by being me.

yesterday i allowed someone else's actions to maybe make me not feel so good about myself so today i wore a smokin' hot dress to work b/c i knew people would tell me i looked cute. and today, my friends, i need to hear that i look cute/ smokin' hot/ whatevs.

my work friends always make me feel good about myself and today i needed them to do that. i just stopped by one of my work friends cubicles for the required compliment (under the guise of dropping something off, okay really i did have something work-related to drop off) and she's not even here to give me the obligatory compliment - wtf?!

b/c really folks, that's what got under my skin today...yep, me, so incredibly self-centered.

i think there's a song about me, "your so vain..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it's a day late... and I haven't seen the dress, but I know that you looked damn cute, because let's face it lady, you just are damn cute.

Remember the first time we ever went out together (oh-so-long-ago)... to Wash Park Grill? John (I think that was his name), he liked your vest, and he knew you were damn cute, too! ;)