Tuesday, October 17, 2006

in case you were wondering...

i have not died.

i have not stopped blogging.

i don't hate my 4 readers.

i still have two legs (and arms and 10 fingers on each hand).

my car is still in one piece (as am i).

i haven't been on vacation and forgot to tell you.

my cats did not eat my face off.

i did not spontaneously combust (although i did come close a few times).

i just got pulled into the biggest work project ever last week and then needed time to recuperate.

next post is started, check back later this week.


hello world!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard of working your hands to the bone, but man, that's some project they've got you on--growing digits! "10 fingers on each hand" is impressive! LOL!

You also might have more readers than you thought... don't know if you count me in the mix of four. :)

Welcome back to the world!

The Dater said...

apparently i'm filled with crazy and my 10 fingers on each hand do some crazy typing.

or else, i'm tired and i made a goof.