Friday, April 18, 2008

pinball head

my head is like a pinball machine this week with all these potential posts in my head. here are some ideas of posts that i may or may not ever get to actually writing:

  1. emo jeans at the gym? 80s? or fashionable? all i know is that emo jeans are not a clown car
  2. me as the commonality
  3. things that make me smile (a follow-up to things that make me anxious)
  4. spring, and why i love it
  5. throwing fried chicken at concernts and other random acts of kindness
  6. why i currently love portland (bet you never thought you'd hear me say that one)
  7. weekend plans/ last weekend's update/ why you probably don't really ever want to date me
  8. home improvement/ self improvement projects
  9. underthings

let me know if any of these pique your interest, maybe i'll write a fan based post.

happy friday!

1 comment:

little ms. notetaker said...

Of course I'm interested in them all, but if I had to pick a top one it would be the throwing chicken at concerts... I'm very curious...