Wednesday, April 09, 2008

things that make me anxious:

  • not knowing if something has happened to you or if you just decided you didn't want to hang out with me anymore.
  • not knowing if i should call to find out.
  • sitting in the car for too long (you'll know i'm anxious when i start reading you every sign i pass).
  • having over 200 emails in my inbox.
  • knowing i need to send some 500 emails on any given day.
  • feeling spread too thin.
  • the space between too much alone time and not enough.
  • when you change or cancel plans on me at the last minute.
  • not remembering driving to work b/c i was so in my head.
  • knowing i have to give you feedback that i don't know how you'll take
  • changing my mind on big decisions
  • feeling like you left me out of your plans b/c i wasn't your right audience for whatever reason
  • the gigantic staples that i'm not strong enough to remove from the mechanism on the new table
  • that i'm about out of my face cream and don't have time (when stores are open) to get more
  • thinking about the possibility of always being alone
  • thinking about the possibility of being connected to one person for the rest of my life
  • thinking about the money still owed on my house, for my surgery, etc.
  • thinking that i will never move out of this house even though it was supposed to be a short term investment
  • thinking i may have to drive the beetle forever
  • calling someone for the first time (especially if it's a boy who i might like)
  • too much clutter in my house on my desk in my life
  • committing to vacations/ time off

(please note: this is merely a list, not actually how i am feeling - well except one or two at any given moment).

No comments: