Thursday, July 20, 2006

moving day

i don't know if i told you (all one of you)that i have a new job. it starts today. i came to work this morning, sat at my same old desk, attended my same old morning meetings and promptly at 10AM shut down my computer and the powers that be came to move all of my work belongings to another location in the building. i'm at my new desk now awaiting instructions for my new job. the next few months are bound to be interesting as i'll be spanning two completely different worlds. i'll still be doing my old job for one of my clients 50% of the time and the other half of my time will be spent in my new job, no longer in the account world. i've never done this before - changed jobs in a company. i always leave and i think i know why. if i'd left, i would've given my 2 weeks notice, turned over my work and started my new job fresh. none of this long transition, my clients don't know i'm leaving stuff. weird.

funny thing is, this isn't the last time i'll be moving in coming months. so much change in my life right now. i'll be posting moving day part deux when i move out of my place. lots o' change...

No comments: