Tuesday, June 20, 2006

angels and late nights

If angels really do have voices, I'm pretty sure they'd sound like Barbara Trentalange's. I believe I mentioned I'd met her several weeks ago and last night I had the opportunity to hear her sing with Eric Bachmann as they were opening for Calexico last night in Portland. As predicted, it was a fantastic time - between Eric, Barbara and Calexico it was totally worth the fact that I didn't get into bed until well past midnight last night and struggled to get up this morning for work. They're in Vancouver BC tonight and Seattle tomorrow - see them if you can.

#####

Not to turn this into a cat post, but I think most of you know by now that I have two little punks who share my abode. Daphne loves tulips and can't keep her face away from them when they are in the house, check her out:

No comments: