Thursday, June 01, 2006

train wreck?

My heart's beating about a mile a minute, I can't sleep at night sometimes because of excitement sometimes because I'm filled with dread. So many things going on, none requiring decisions yet but many will require deicisions soon. random job interviews perhaps turning into job offers? (a nice problem to have, a friend said). Agreed, but change is scary especially when there's the potential for so much. A fellow blogger recently blogged about always looking for what's next - that's how I live my life, always looking to the next thing, never really satisfied with where I am now. Sometimes I'm looking forward, sometimes I'm looking back but always looking to something else. I have ideas in my head, dreams I need to discover and people I need to find. To do or not to do...that is the question. Stay where I am or forge into something new? Press send and open a can of worms that I maybe don't want to be open or always wonder?

My stomach. In knots. Confused. Wondering. Knowing. Train Wreck.

No comments: